Practicing clinical psychologist, family psychologist, occupational therapist
Graduated from the Department of Clinical Psychology, Moscow State University. Lomonosov, has been working with children since 2012.
Anna has an incredible track record of places where she managed to learn and work:
- Institute for Integrative Family Therapy (this is important to understand where the family history is, and where the child really needs the help of a neuropsychologist)
- Training center "Neuro-Med" cycle on sleep disorders in children
- Institute of Psychotherapy and Clinical Psychology cycle body-oriented approach for ADHD and neurotic symptoms
- Institute of Practical Psychology and Psychoanalysis parent-child relations
- Center for Curative Pedagogy, 6th International Practical Symposium "New Horizons" in Child Neurology in Israel
- Early Childhood Education, Gowrie Victoria and Human Biology Short Course, Monash University, Australia
- Gift of Dyslexia Workshop, Tallinn.